Metro Radio Arena prides itself on being accessible to everyone. If the information you require is not listed below, then please call our Accessibility line on 0844 493 6666 and select option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This guide is designed to assist patrons who have accessibility requirements, enjoy their visit to the Metro Radio Arena.
We are happy to answer any queries so please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to speak to us about booking accessible tickets, getting to the venue, our access facilities, or if you require any further information, please contact our Accessibility Team.
By Phone - You can call the Accessibility Team on 0844 493 6666 and select option 3
In Person - You can stop by our Box Office and speak to us in person.
Map of the Metro Radio Arena
By Email - Please send an email to email@example.com. Make sure to include information in the subject line of your message.
Write To Us - Our postal address is Metro Radio Arena, Arena Way, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 7NA.
Office hours are 10am-5pm Monday to Friday, 11am-2.30pm on Saturdays (excluding Bank Holidays)
Metro Radio Arena provides the following facilities to assist with access requirements:
- Accessible parking is available free of charge on site with the display of a valid blue badge (badge holder must be present & subject to availability)
- A box office window with a lowered counter
- All box office windows are fitted with a loop system
- Concession & Merchandise stands with lowered counter
- Designated seating areas within the venue for wheelchair users, or those with walking difficulties, and their companions
- Unisex accessible toilets fitted with radar keys
- Wheelchair accessible toilets available on every level
- A hearing loop system within the lower tiers. Please speak to the Accessibility Team for more details on booking this area.
- Diabetic food is allowed in the venue. We ask people to make themselves known if necessary to our venue security team to assist with any accessibility needs. (please note production can request decant of bottles)
Accessible tickets can only be purchased from the Accessibility Team in person at the Metro Radio Arena Box Office or via Eventim our official ticketing partner
We advise customers to share their access requirements and any other information that may help the team book suitable seats within the arena at the time of booking.
To book tickets, please call our Accessibility Team on 0844 493 6666 and select option 3 or visit the Box Office in person
All tickets are subject to a facility fee of 55p per ticket.
Free Tickets for Companions
Where a patron with disabilities requires a companion to attend then the combined total cost for patron and companion will be equivalent to the full price of one ticket. This must be stated at time of booking before payment is made.