Events - Group Bookings Guidance
Professor Brian Cox Live
Saturday 13th May 2017
£33.00 & £44.00
Group Booking - How it works and Terms & Conditions
Group Bookings are here to make life easier for groups wanting to book 10 or more tickets for an event.
Reserving your seats is simple; all you need to do is provide us with the following information;
- Date and time of event
- Number of Tickets required
- How many adults/children/wheelchair users
- Any special requirements
- Your contact Details
- Our Groups Dept. will then talk you through your booking requirements and locate the best possible seats for you and your party.
Please note Group Bookings are only available to be booked in the hours of Tuesday to Friday 9.30am – 4pm & Saturdays 11am-2.30pm
You will then receive
- A reservation/confirmation letter detailing all of your booking requirements and payment date - this is usually 6 weeks from date of booking, however due to high demand we may request payment sooner than the 6 weeks*
- A seating plan showing exactly where your seats have been reserved
- If everything's in order and matches your requirements, you then send us the payment;
- Credit/Debit Card Payments: You can call the Group Bookings line direct to pay with a credit/debit card *charges will apply
- Cash Payments: Bookings can be paid for with cash directly at our Box Office *charges will apply
Once payment has been received and processed, we will either hold your tickets for collection, or post your tickets out to you *charges will apply.
For any further information or to simply book, call us on 0191 260 6006 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to events