Thursday 27th and NOW 28th September 2018
- Doors Open:
£43.40, £60.50, £65.40 & £76.40 T&C's apply
Please note facilities fees of
per ticket and booking fees apply
Choose A Date
Following news of their forthcoming album ‘Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino’, which will be released on Friday the 11th of May, Arctic Monkeys today announce a number of arena shows in September including a highly welcomed return to the Metro Radio Arena Newcastle on Thursday 27th September 2018.
Now due to extraordinary demand we are proud to announce a second Newcastle date is now on sale as Friday 28th September giving North East fans two incredible nights of Arctic Monkeys back at the Metro Radio Arena.
Ailsa Oliver General Manager Metro Radio Arena “We are thrilled to be working with the promoter bringing such a prestigious event as Arctic Monkeys back to our region. The band are a firm favourite in the North and we thank the region for their support, we’re really happy to deliver a second date giving more fans a chance to catch this awesome group doing what they do best”
The Lemon Twigs will be special guests on the September dates.
Tickets are available online or from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666. Please note venue facility and booking fees will apply. Tickets are limited to 4 per person.
Please note there will be no counter sales at the Metro Radio Arena Box Office for this event.
Specific terms and conditions apply to this event.
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artists official face-value resale partner.
- The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
- To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring: i) The ticket ii) A valid photo ID matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets. Failure to bring all of the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
- Age restrictions: standing 16+ seated U14 accompanied by an adult.